A virtual classroom is an online classroom which allows the trainers and the learners to interact with each other in real-time. Both the trainers and learners get the learning experience same as a traditional classroom.
With the help of virtual classrooms, it has become easy to teach students at a large scale.
Benefits of a virtual classroom:
- Live interactive training sessions
- Students can attend the classes from anywhere
- Reduces operational costs
- Makes courses affordable to the students
- Host training sessions at a large scale
How Our Virtual Classroom Works?
- Trainer joins the classroom from our Headquarter in Mumbai.
- Students join the classroom from their homes or institutes affiliated to Dihub.
- Each student is given separate login details to join the classroom.
- Trainer shares his/her Interactive Screens.
- Students can ask their doubts during the session at any time and trainer will solve those doubts via Interactive Screen or Whiteboard.
- 2 MBPS internet link to join the classroom
- Laptop or Desktop to see the live training
- Headphone and Mic to interact with the trainer
- Front camera connected to PC/Laptop so the trainer can see the student
- Web Browser