Dihub Terms and Conditions
Dihub operates the www.Dihub.co.in website, which provides the digitization services. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Dihub does not offer any refunds on the pre-scheduled courses and training sessions. Still if a user wants to apply for the refund, he/she can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the case, Dihub will decide the refund amount and will process it in 5 business days.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
By filling our contact forms on our Website or Facebook or any other media, it gives us exclusive rights to send you udpates about our Future Developments, your transactions with us and any upgrades to our system via Email and/or SMS.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- User’s / buyer’s personal information is treated with utmost security and no third party has access to it.
- Your personal information & bank details are secured with us, we do not share it with anyone with promotional or publicity intent / activity.
- User information is accessed and used only for internal transaction purpose.
- You will receive future communication on your registered devices or e-mail ids provided to us.